Monday, May 21, 2007

Session 607

It's been a hard week. Really start to feel the exhaustion from dealing with this short for about 5 months now. Don't get me wrong, it's still fun, but I'm really looking forward to get this piece done, fully lit, rendered and ready for my showreel and Siggraph :)

Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson are creating three TinTin films back-to-back...together! Pretty awesome, except that they will use performance capture technology, but still kinda coool. Check out this article at AWN.


Another of Clay Kaytis Animation Podcasts is up...finally :) The third part of his awesome interview with Disney veteran Burny Mattinson. Enjoy! Also came across a cool video from ReelzChannel about Animation Mentor. It's a bit old now, but still worth a look.

I realized that I've been a bit sloppy on uploading my progress this term, so I went thru and added all the assignment-videos for each session. It's nice to have them up there and look back at it later :)

1st pass of polish on the 1st third: