Monday, March 10, 2008

Ready for a new Showreel

My initial plan was to get my desktop shipped down here to New Zealand from Norway, but it's actually cheaper to buy a new one here. So I did, yesterday :)

I'm having a good time at work. HuHu is a great place and I've gotten used to the rigs and got my head around the pipeline. With a new desktop in place, I'm now ready to start working on a new showreel in my sparetime. I have a bunch of ideas of what I want in it and I'll give myself the rest of the year to make it as good as it can get at my current level.

It's gonna be fun!

3 comments:

  1. You should enjoy LIFE my friend. Going around and have fun will help you to became a better animator more than animate after your Animation job. If you don't go out and observe the world and how people and things move would be pretty hard to came up with fresh and new acting/locomotion ideas for your animation. i'm telling you this cause i'm stuck in a not happy situation and i wish i could have free time to observe and enjoy the life around me ;).
    Keep up the good work.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeHe...don't worry, my friend! There's plenty of time for both :)

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's rock this animation industry then ;)!

    YUPPI YAAAA YEYYY!

    ReplyDelete