Thursday, August 09, 2007

Totally Crazy Week

Holy Molly! This week has been totally crazy so far. The AM Graduation Ceremony on Monday was beyond fantastic. Very emotional and a perfect ending (kinda) to 18 amazing months at Animation Mentor. It was followed by a graduation reception which was awesome too. To meet all the people I've been sharing the AM experience with was sooo great!

I also got a 4 1/2 month job-deal yesterday. All the details ain't sorted out yet, so more about that later, but its sooo amazing and surreal. 2 years ago I had no idea what animation really was (i thought moving stuff around was animating), and now I'm gonna work as a professional on a feature film. Wow! It's almost too good to be true!

Siggraph is also so overwhelmingly huge. Spent a lot of time at the exhibition yesterday, but no way we could get thru it all. Animation Mentor also have a bunch of stuff going on. Gatherings, presentations, talks, parties.....it's so much going on in such a short time. Love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:54 AM

    congrats for the job deal! I wish I could be there in the graduation ceremony too.

    -kun

    ReplyDelete