Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Penguins Rocks!

We're just wrapping up the first full episode of the Penguins of Madagascar that I've been working on at Oktobor Animation in New Zealand this week, and the show totally rocks!

It's so much fun to work on the Dreamworks characters and I love the snappy wacky style and the humor in the show.

The studio is growing like crazy, It has almost doubled in size since I got here 2 months ago and more amazing people are coming in every week. I feel like I'm part of something big here :)

As we're moving towards summer here in New Zealand, it rains a little bit less and the sun appear more often, nice and warm. Auckland is a really nice and small city, but it kind of got the big city feel to it - lots of cool stuff to do in the weekends.

My wife and I are having a great time!

The Penguins of Madagascar is airing on Nick on Saturdays at 10am (ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment