Monday, May 28, 2007

Session 608

Every week in our q&a's, Bret run dailies (showing your work to the director/supervisor as well as everybody working on the film, for feedback and comments) as they do at Pixar and this week it was my turn. I got some really great notes from her on my refinement pass of the 3rd third of my film. In addition to address those notes on my 3rd third, I've mainly worked on my 2nd third this week, which is the hardest part I think. It's getting tougher and tougher to stay objective, but the finish line is in sight. 3 weeks to go!

Added a new blog to my list of daily readings. Check out Mark Mayerson. He's posting his Master Thesis - "Six authors in search for a Character". Very interesting reading!

Surf's Up are premiering in June and it's looking pretty cool. My previous mentor, Pepe Valencia has worked on it too :). Came across some clips and featurettes. Here's also an article from AWN.

Here's my 1st pass of polish on the 2nd third:

1 comment:

  1. i love it!

    it is coming very good dude! can't wait can't waitttttt!!!!
    you have to give me a link for a bigger quality :D!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete