Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Session 610

Alright, so this week has been even crazier than last week. And it's so awesome! :) First of all, we had a q&a with Lori at AM Career Service. They actually have a career service which basically means they will keep supporting us for the the rest of our careers. How awesome is that!?! Next we had a q&a, in the same night, with Jason Schleifer, Cassidy Curtis and Kevan Shorey from PDI/Dreamworks, about Shrek the Third. Even though I haven't seen the movie yet, it was a huuuuge inspiration and lots of useful info about how they work, what they think about when starting a shot etc. Carlos Baena showed up too.

And finally our weekly q&a with Bret that always are really good. So two great q&a's on Monday at 3am and 6am and the weekly class q&a at 4am on tuesday. My days has been turned upside down, but it has been totally worth it.

I also managed to get through the second polish pass of the first half of "Forever Young". Bret's critiques on the last polishing pass has been amazing. Lots of small details that her eagle-eye spots, which is great! I've also started to plan the post-production stage and I've done some low-res render-tests of each shot with shadows and motion blur, cause I tend to see more errors when it's rendered out with motionblur
:)

Here's my second polishing pass of the first half:

1 comment: