Monday, June 25, 2007

Session 612

This is sad...really sad! The final Animation Mentor session. Even though, it's gonna be soooo good to not have the pressure of turning in an assignment each Sunday.

It's been an amazing final term. My classmates has been great, very supportive and encouraging and the q&a's has been a weekly highlight, even tho it's been 4am in the morning :)

My mentor this term, Bret Parker from Pixar Animation Studios is truly awesome! She's superkind and always manage to keep the motivation up, which has been
really invaluable this term, cause it has been exhausting. She has a great way of talking about specific stuff in a general way, so all my classmate's crits has been as useful to me as my own. She's been focusing on giving us critiques based on the stage we're at and that has been very very successful. The amount of stuff to fix never felt too overwhelming, but still quite enough to keep me busy for a week. She rocks big time! A great ending to eighteen awesomofantastic months!

So, this is it for Animation Mentor. Thanks a lot to everybody that has given me comments thru this blog. I really appreciate it! I'm gonna keep blogging tho, putting up the progress of my short as it goes into the final stage of lighting, texturing and rendering. There's also tons of super exciting stuff ahead. Getting married,
going to America, job hunting and more. Lots of stuff to blog about for those who cares to read :)

Until then, here's my final animation of "Forever Young"


and here's everything I've done at Animation Mentor.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 AM

    Hi!
    I just saw your blog, you did a awesome work!your animations are all very very good!


    Renaud

    crossman0069@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete